Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What I learned from love.

First of all, please bear with my terrible English writing if my words are weird to read. What i want to write about is my first love.
The first love i had teach me I how to unconditionally love a person in my life other than my family member. She taught me a lot things in life that made me feel more alive in this boring world(I used to think that this life is so boring). Love is a beautiful thing, From the first date I have with her, my feeling for her getting stronger until the point that makes me feel that I wanted to see her more especially her smile, because it is the smile that she showed me were one of the most beautiful thing in life. I feel my self in seven heaven because no matter how tired, how frustrated, or how depress I am, but with that angelic smile, I have been pulled up above the world and that makes me feel so happy forgot all the negative feelings. I have been in a beautiful relationship with her for more than ten months regardless of unofficial or official. It is a wonderful experience during the time we spend together. She always say I am cute and spoil me a lot to the point of letting me do whatever I want. She always buy me a lot of gifts. She had sad past in her life, I wish that i could be with her forever to make her happy and smile.

Unfortunately, we have to end this relationship because of some reasons that cause us not being able to spend more time for each other and our path do not cross anymore. I could not be with her anymore. But my feeling of love for her would not die, because love never dies unless heart dies. And I also wanted to appreciate the feeling she gave me, I will never forget her, her existence is one in the world for me. I thank her for everything she gave me and would not hate her because the feeling of love is stronger than hatred. My love for her no longer romantic but I will stand for her and love her as friend. Though this may sound weird as well, but what I can say is "This is life we live, if we don't live on how we desire, we will regret".
In life, we will face three stages of love in life: 
1st: First love

2nd: Unforgettable love
3rd: The last love
Thank you for everything, you are the love that I have as first love and unforgettable love.
But now I will be waiting for the last stages of love in life in future.








One more thing:
She even asked me this: "why do you not hate me?"
Then i said: "the answer will always be the same"
love never dies, and i do not hate her because life is too short to hate someone else.
Besides, hatred will reduce ones lifespan, so it is not advisable to hate a person.
I still love her, but this do not mean that I am not move one, just that i am using a different way to love her as a friend. Nothing more, nothing less.
This post is to appreciate her existence in my life and impact me a lot in my future life. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment