Sunday, May 16, 2010

past?? future??now??


Past...
look...or don't look...
neither will do me any good..cause what done is done, what past is past...
sometimes..when I put in effort to do anythings that i determined...it will turn out 120% failure...
its like...=.=''...WTF!!!
its like when we doing something we want so badly...the God will like to play with us and let us fail to do what we want...
but if we keep doing for don't know how many thousands times till the God will feel bored and say:"Holy!!! you are damn persistent, since you want to do it so badly...then i shall not interfere with your business "
that is how we can success in our life??

Future...
I don"t plan and don't even wanna know my future...
cause in this F***ing world...there is no such word called "plan"...
every time i plan plan plan...it will turn out like a 180 degree turn in our life flow...make my plan a complete turn over...what a let down...=.=
that's why when we don't know something and we don't guess it...it will turn out to be unexpected surprised in our daily life no matter its good or bad...
cause if we plan and tried so hard to complete it...it doesn't matter whether its good or bad...we will feel bored due to unknown reason...=.=



Now...
I only know how to see my past and future...
but I'm such an idiot for the present time...
sometimes...i 'm confused....don't know what should i do...
I tried so hard not do get myself stick to some troubles...and not to stick my nose to others business, but in the end...i can't have it my own way...=.=...

No comments:

Post a Comment