Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Feeling weird to be "OLD"...=o=

Holy!!!*&#%!!!
Am I look that OLD???
I'm only 19 at year 2010...people say that I'm more that 25++...
few weeks ago...I was having dinner in a hawker center with my family...
while I waiting my dad and sis with my mom...there is 1 "beer girl"...came near the place where i was sat on...and ask:"老板,要喝酒吗?"(Boss, want have some beer?)...=.=..
.then my mom was like keep laughing...laugh laugh laugh...
Its like...come on!!! why is she asking me instead of my mom...>.<...but I wasn't really mind about that...so I could forget about it after the day...

AND...
there is another guy who is doing the same thing..but at least he is not selling beer...
but what he did is...
when I were having breakfast with my mom in some cafe...that guy approached me from behind when I'm not facing the entrance of the cafe....
he says in hokkien:"老板,要算命吗?哇!你的命真好!"(Boss, interested in fortune telling??wah!you got a good life!)
=.=...
I don't get it...why does he only look at me and telling me those shit even though my back is facing him...he ask only me about the fortune telling but not my mom, or anyone in the cafe...
that is really creep me out...O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment