Saturday, February 18, 2012

what did i did wrong???

What did i did wrong??
come on, just tell me what is it??
as you know(sound familiar??),
you may need time, but its only for your self, as for me~~
I don't need it, because......I can't have it(things will get messy if you know what i mean)
everything for me will be done easily, unless i told you that i need time.....
please....don't run away....if you understand what i said....

As from different person's view point, don't use your way of solution on me...cause its useless on me....
and, please...i beg you...don't simply use any solution without asking me unless the problem is not related to me~~~~
just give me a chance to know, to understand, cause if you don't....i' ll let you know this....that is i' m tired of waiting....
you can say that i m over thinking about this kind of things, but telling you the truth....
I never thought about this, just that some god damn negative feelings is my heart is getting stronger as the time pass.
And here i' m...lead by the feelings and type it out without a second thought....
amazing aye???






No comments:

Post a Comment