Thursday, September 2, 2010

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time no Bloooooog~~~XPXPXP

OMFG!!!!
Quite a Long time for me not updating my blog~
TEEEHEEE
lately I have been thinking a lot of stuff since I' m not studying right now~~
by occasionally "pass-by" one of my friends' blog,
I saw the tittle of "dare to dream"(you know who is him...XD)
I given a lot of time to thought about it~(thanks man, for giving me something to think a bout my future...Xp )

DARE TO DREAM~
no matter how stupid, how ridiculous, how hilarious,how....(couldn't think of other stuff to say types of dream)
just dream it, let your self fall to your own dream,
ignore those who laugh and look down at your dream,
HOWEVER,take my advised, whenever there is someone laugh at you while you taking a step to your dream...its the moment that you are CLOSER to your dream!!!
 
DARE MAKE IT TRUE~
just dream itself won't do you anything,
we have to take some action to bring out our dream in reality...
a lot of people love to dream, but they lack of courage to make it true,
they also lack of confidence, when some others make their dream a laugh matter, they will easily give up...
therefore, do not run away, stop not listening to others that whose words is harsh or not very sweet to listen to, just take it.
dream is within your grasp.

Dream~
every day we mustn't stop dreaming, without
dream, life is just a plain white paper that give out boring color.
the higher you dream, the higher you can success...(with action taken of-cause...XD )

No comments:

Post a Comment