Thursday, February 25, 2010

******** UTAR!!!!

I F***ing hate you!!! Enemy of mankind!!! UTAR!!!
F*** UTAR to hell!!
Utar System is s***, the result for Semester 2 Exam is out... only for morning, then they closed it down on afternoon...(shoot!!) that day i was at my dad's home town, Muar...friend call me and ask about my result, then i was like ...stun??
then quickly drive my dad' s jeep to find a nearby CC to online, CC sucks...just a little bit game but lucky its cheap just RM1 per hour...XD
WAIT A MINUTE!!! i din not come to CC just to play game...==...find IE to open..
Cheap CC...still use window 98...damn freaking S***...open IE cause no Mozilla ...bored with it...>.<> Utar portal!!!log in...click on exam result...but damn!!!"you are not authorized to view this page." words is popped out on the page...i keep refresh and log in and out utar portal but still....
the same...
In Facebook, some friend told me that the result should be out at 4 pm...look at my watch: 3.55pm still got 5 minute left...
1 minute later...i cant wait for another 4 minute then i play CS Lan...most of people in that CC play CS..at 1st i thought they were pro later then i realised that they just a walking shooting target...==...keep own them with just shotgun and handgun.. XD
play for 1 hour and check again...MOTHER F*****!!!
still can't see my result...
feel beh song then leave the CC.
C**** UTAR ...waste my to wait so long in CC yet still can't see the result... damn!!!
..l..( middle finger)

No comments:

Post a Comment